I am Dianne Wadsworth and my business, Gumhill Proofreading, specialises in assisting English Second Language students with assignments and special coursework. The demands of working in pressurised academic environment are difficult at the best of times, but I can help you produce a polished professional finish to your assignment or project. To help ease your worry, I am offering you a special student discount in addition to the already highly competitive rates. Please note that I do not contract out any proofreading to anyone else, it is all actioned by myself.
My qualifications and experience in proofreading, outstanding attention to detail and friendly and approachable manner will ensure that your proofreading process is an easy one. Not just a ‘good eye’, I have a Certificate in Editing and Proofreading from the Australian College of Journalism (Open Colleges) and more than two decades of experience in not-for-profit organisations, the aged care and disability sector, advocacy area, and manufacturing and building industries. I have proofread over 40 books in a variety of genres and have worked with other students for whom English is a second language. I am a Full Member of Editors Victoria and a Professional Member of the Institute of Professional Editors (IPEd).
When proofreading your assignments and special projects, Gumhill Proofreading will:
- Follow the guidelines of your university or learning institution’s proofreading policy
- Provide a polished professional finish to your assignment or project
- Keep to the agreed deadline
- Provide a quick turnaround, if needed
- Offer reasonable prices to suit your needs and budget
- Deliver within budget
- Never outsource your manuscript
- I can ensure there are no embarrassing mistakes by:
- Addressing consistency with regards to layout and style
- Attending to awkward non-standard phrasing/wording
- Eradicating grammar, punctuation and spelling errors
Contact me today to discuss how I can help you with your next project or assignment. Feel free also to check out the other pages on this website including some of my testimonials. Don’t forget about the offer of a Student Discount.